Sunday, July 19, 2009

Member set ups?










Since I bow hunt, I will start this thing out!! I am very curious what everyone is shooting? I would love to hear about everyones set up, whether it is a gun or bow or even a muzzleloader, heck even if your a tournament archer, let me know what ya shoot! Here are my set ups for different critters and my tournament rig!


Above is my all around hunting bow setup:

Mathews Drenalin
27" Draw Length 74# Draw weight (yes its a 70# bow, but Ive juiced it a bit)

Mathews HD II rest

Specialy Archery peep sight
Vital Bow Gear Star Trac Sight
Specialty Archery Stabilizer

Scott Little Goose Realease
Easton Lightspeed Arrows

Grim Reaper 100gr Hades Broadheads



Future Turkey bow set up:

Mathews Prestige (It wont be yellow....LOL)

60# 27" draw
Top Gun rest

Hi-Tek Stabilizer

VBG Spike single pin sight
G5 1/4" Peep sight

Easton Axis 500's

Grim Reaper Razor Tips 100gr

Current Tournament set up:

Mathews Apex 7
26" 64# (to keep my arrow speed at 280)
HD II rest

Sure Loc Nail Driver slide bar

Super D Scope 4x lens w/ Specialty Archery Light kit

Super Stix 28" stabilizer

SA super peep w/ clarifier

Carbon Express CXL2 200's
Sorry about the images, I am still learning how to put them where I want them! Just wanted to show some pix! LOL



























No comments:

Post a Comment