Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thoughts to ponder


As I sat at my trusty fletching table today at the archery shop, I was thinking with bow season here in S. GA roughly 60 days out, what are your thoughts about the up and coming season?


Is it the thought of your first P&Y, or simply the ole slick head to break the season in, almost in a "first blood" type deal? I know for me, it is to break a horrible dry spell with whitetails! It has been (I am almost to embarrased to say this) but 15 years since I shot my last deer. Granted, there have been many trips to the "sandbox" that have caused me to miss many a year in the deer woods, but I hope to break the ice this year a hopefully get things back on track!


How bout all of you? What are you looking forward too? This is just one buck from the Big Buck Expo in 07 from the Muzzy 300 club! How would this be for the first buck of the year?


2 comments:

  1. I am pumped for deer season this year! I am going on a bow hunt in southern Illinois in November that should be awesome! Not to mention I am in a club in Jasper county in Georgia that has some big bucks too! Good luck this season! Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Adam! Best of luck in IL, they grow em BIG out there!! Thanks for the compliment!!

    ReplyDelete